Sustainable Soap making Kit & E-booklet
This sustainable natural soap making kit contains the supplies you need (all weighed out and ready to go) to make 1 quart of cold process organic soap which is approximately 6-8 bars (depending on thickness). It provides you with the skills and resources to make soap at home with safety & confidence. This is NOT a melt and pour soap making kit. It includes:
• Sustainable cruelty free organic Palm and Palm Kernel oils produced in Columbia (not from Borneo or Sumatra where deforestation is occurring and animal lives are lost.)
• Unrefined fairly traded Shea Butter from Ghana
• Coconut oil
• Olive oil
• Rice bran oil
• Sodium Hydroxide (lye)
• 1 oz pure essential oil. Choices include: Lavender, Cedarwood, Orange, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit or Rosemary. Or chose a top quality phthalate-free fragrance: Kumquat, Lilac, Pumpkin, Vanilla Bean, & Apple Spice.
• Soap making e-booklet with step-by-step soap making instruction to use this kit plus bonus info to help you go beyond this kit and DIY. It includes basic chemistry of soap, how to formulate your own soap recipe (with your choice of ingredients), how to use herbs, spices and whole foods for exfoliation, texture, color, and skin healing benefits. Recipes, handmade soap vs. commercial soap, ideas for soap molds from trash, recommend reading, suppliers of quality soap making ingredients, and more.
* Recycled single use soap mold (empty waxed cardboard container)
After using the kit and seeing how fun and easy it is to make soap you will have the knowledge, resources and recipes to make your own moisturizing body soaps.
You will receive your e-booklet within 24 hours of purchase with a list of equipment you will need to get prepared. Many items can be purchased from thrift stores ex: stainless steel or glass pot, wooden spoon, Pyrex measuring cups..etc..
Making soap is fun and it makes a difference. When we do things for ourselves we don't have to rely on corporations who do not have our best interests in mind. The simple act of making soap reduces A LOT of toxic chemicals that go into our environment and bodies.